Monday, October 13, 2008

We The People!

I am very passionate about political things and thanks to Glenn Beck, I give you a blog with a title such as this. That's not to say I am going to have to translate everything for you from these scumbags in Washington, D.C., but it makes a point. This is everything politics and I encourage your participation. The people need to be heard and I believe that when we speak up for ourselves, we can take back what is ours, namely this country. The men and women we elect, or get stuck with, work for us. If they don't understand that, then they need to go, and I believe that can and will happen. We all have a responsibility to speak up and NOW IS THE TIME to do that and more. It's all about we the people, not we the select few. Make your voice known with me as we take back our freedoms and our purest of beliefs.

No comments: